天地自然人

找回密碼
 立即註冊
查看: 1060|回復: 0

62Taiwan Ghost Research Chapter Appendix: Vivid Comments about the Publication

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2018-12-25 22:11:55 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 赫生童子 於 2018-12-26 00:36 編輯

Taiwan Ghost Research Chapter Appendix:  Vivid Comments about the Publication of the Three Books (written by Mr. Xiang) and Conversations between Astronomers and Frogs

鬼學 附錄「活靈活現三書大批判」出版後的迴盪

Author :Chang Kai-Chi      張開基

translation:北展昭

(You are welcomed to share or reprint but please indicate the source and author)

An old astronomer studied the entire universe of celestial bodies for decades, often staring at the stars on a clear summer night, and thinking about the theory of the origin of the universe --

One night, in a county without serious light hazard, he laid leisurely on the grass and looked at the stars thinking. Suddenly there was a faint voice: "What are you looking at?"

Hearing, it turned out to be a small frog, standing on the stone in a waste well.  The astronomer get used to such comment but he whispered: Look at the beautiful night sky and stars!

The frog does not agree: how can you see the real sky?

Astronomer: what else do you  see it?

The frog invited him and pointed to the dry well. "I am so bored at the bottom of the well every day. I am watching the sky. I definitely know the sky better than you, because you can't come down to the bottom of the well. How can you understand what the real "day" is?」

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The astronomer listened and said, "Thank you! I wish your sky beautiful every day! I have to go back to eat late at night! Bye--------"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the publication of the book, all kinds of positive and negative comments are conceivable; the positive ones do not  need to get mentioned here; the negative ones such as "catch the fame tides", "disguise popularity", etc. Those who commented on the "Ms. Cai's" five books had been many readers and journalists who had publicly refuted it for me, and there is no need to mention it;

However, some young people’s arguments are more worrying to me: I generally think that I have not consulted personally with Mr. Xiang, and I have not seen the skill of the protagonist of Mr. Huang’s psychic skill described in the book. Why did they think  such a comment is reflecting the truth? They think I am objective and unfair.  Some readers even self-explanatory to say Mr Huang's (the main role in the new book) psychic accuracy is as high as ninety-nine ------

My supplementary explanation is as follows:

1. The subject of my comment is "book", not "person". Can you figure this out first? If even these differences are unclear, cognitive ability is seriously lacking.

2. Because my articles are book review related, based on all the words written by the original author in the book, it is also limited to this content. It does not extend or expand to cover other areas. What I want to do is "book review" How does the original author describe the protagonist in the book, and how her personal understanding of the spiritual world, I will comment on it, if the description she describes is completely inconsistent with the facts, or the protagonist and his statement are not facts, concealing even deliberately deceiving, that is the problem between the original author and the protagonist. I just follow the objective comments in the book, and I don't need to know, see, observe, lead the protagonist or other supporting roles. Otherwise, if I have to comment on "Harry Potter" and "The Lord of the Rings", is it necessary to consult "Aberdeen Dumbledore" and "Gandalf" before writing a book review?

3. The real point: in the young age when I was not really engaged in spiritual reporting and soul studies, I was a freshman in spiritual area (nearly 40 years ago) and observed that the accuracy of some psychics were as high as ninety nine, even predict "the past incidents accuracy reaching almost 100%. This kind of strange skill is not my personal appraisal. It was popular about the unanimous psychic people who had consulted. After that, in the process of interviewing various mages, shamans, psychics, and Tantric Rinpoche plus religious masters for more than 30 years, many people have encountered more than 90% or even ninety-nine accuracy. So it is not unusual for general psychic to reach about ninety-nine percent accuracy. I believe that I am qualified to say: It is not strange for such high accuracy!

4. More importantly, although the accuracy rate of the ninety-nine is enough to be surprising, the long-term verification after the events has no real benefit to the actual needs of the parties--that means past prediction accuracy did not prove the same prediction about the future incidents.

5. A licensed jewelry appraiser, if someone shows him a stained green stone and a high-grade jade, he can not only distinguish the true and false at a glance. But if he adds instrumental assistance, he should be able to evaluate it. The approximate market price of jade. Similarly, Ms. Shi Qi qing studied the Psychic for six years. She now claims that she has the ability to identify the true and false of the Psychic. (The original text of the new book advertisement: the nearly twenty years to involve the fortune telling, plus This six-year journey of spirituality is self-conceived and experienced. Anyone who claims to have psychic or supernatural powers could get evaluated within a few minutes, and can make a accuracy judgment. Will not let people to get fooled.) . Then, I interviewed and later studied in depth the various phenomena, the Soul study, the Spiritual Law, and the "Psychic People" for more than 30 years. Until today, someone still suspect I could not differentiate  between "Dyeing Greenstone" and "Jadeite"?

6. Ms. Shi "forced" I read Ms. Cai Yuji's previous book "The Sayuri", I didn't know or saw Ms. Cai at all. However, when I read about a few dozen pages of her book, I was sure she was Psychic, after reading all of this book, I am sure that her psychic ability is on very basic level, and that it is not a God or Bodhisattva but random ghosts (I were on the phone answered all the questions of Ms. Shi and also clearly informed my her about my appraisal.) Later, I saw Ms. Cai herself for the first time in  Ms. Shi’s new book presentation party.

7. Ms. Lu, who is famous for helping the people to deal with "spiritual entity intervention", when I have not seen myself, I contacted for the first time and only spoke for 5 minutes on the phone. I decided that she is a psychic person and has a high spiritual ability. In particular, the method of dealing with " intervention " is also very effective----------------- until a few years after simply relying on telephone contact, she made a special trip to Hualien to visit, I only saw her personally once. (Ms. Lu came to Hualien for only 4 hours. We talked a lot about related matters, especially the psychic people on some counters. I used gestures to express my evaluation results, some of whom I had seen or I had never seen. The result was that Lu was so surprised; she does not know why I knew so many psychic people.)

8. In the early years, many researchers, the heads of religious sites, and even the teachers who taught themselves in psychic or super-sensing, often brought some young people to meet me, in order to ask me to "identify" (in order to avoid personal subjective Judgment mistakes, some are subconscious, some are heterogeneous, some are psychic, some are "Self Soul Inspiration", some are super-sensing, especially some may just think they are, in fact, all are sort of mentally ill----

9. The well-known "Psychic Man" is a general counselor or psychological counselor, and I was a counselor or psychological counselor of many psychic people a few years ago (it sounds unbelievable but you can go verifying it) .

10. I have been living in seclusion for more than ten years. However, still have contact with  psychic people as good friends. Especially at about 8 o'clock every night on New Year's Eve, I will sit on the phone and gossip with my family while waiting for the phone call from all of my psychic friends.

11. So, I need to go down to the bottom of the well to differentiate what is a stone? What is jade and what is the value?

12. In fact, in this book review, I have deleted and hidden many sensitive contents, because as long as there are readers who have independent thinking ability, I believe that they can understand it, and my book is not for those who help others count the banknotes; Laughing other people: "It's so stupid! It's so stupid! Good deeds can change everything! Because God believes that we do good, we will have good rewards!" These new books  exactly fit for these kind of readers who have no right concept!

13. The reason why the summer insects can't describe  ice is because the summer insects have a short life and too little knowledge.  There is nothing wrong with them; however, there is a summer insect that sees the ice exceptionally, not only making a fuss, but mistakenly thinking that everyone's favor but he did not know that many people have seen ice, and even Eskimos who have been living with ice and snow for a long time. What is really ridiculous is that they don’t even know that they are just summer insects!

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表