天地自然人

找回密碼
 立即註冊
查看: 84|回復: 1

Gong Tau, Widow ghost, Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome (SADS) 降頭、寡婦鬼、睡眠猝死症

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2018-10-30 11:08:32 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Gong Tau, Widow ghost, Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome (SADS)

Author :Chang Kai-Chi

This is really a creepy "mystery of the century". I have been paying attention to it for at least 20 years, because even some experts in the medical and scientific fields in Europe and America are puzzled and have been helpless. Don't talk about help or save, even the causes are completely ignorant and there were various opinions about it.

About 30 years ago, international transportation became more and more convenient, many people in poor countries in Southeast Asia have traveled to advanced countries in Europe and America to work there. They were "international laborer"! After the increasing number of these "Asian foreign workers", in addition to bringing in some special habits, they also brought in some special beliefs and even special diseases. Among them, there is a kind of horrible fatal illness that makes the hospitals in Europe and America very surprised, because they have never seen such cases, and there were multiple cases happened among Asian workers.

Usually the patient (dead) was originally good-end, strong and healthy, without any obvious disease, no drug abuse, severe alcohol abuse or other bad habits. It was not food poisoning or poisoning. The patient sudden Scream in the middle of the night, then keep gasping, about 5-10 minutes, then he/she will die? ? ?

Unexplained sudden death in such a short time, and it is repeated one after another, even if the autopsy did some pathological research, there was no clue. These sudden mysterious violent deaths were dominated by Thais, and the Thais themselves all think that the deceased was taken down by the Gong Tau, and it is a very serious "Fatal Gong Tau", which was so heart-wrenching. The medical profession in the United States has set a new term for this mysterious and violent illness. --- "Asian immigrants unexpected deaths"!

Shortly after that, at that time I was very fascinated by various spiritual phenomena, when I was looking for information on the "Gong Tau" in Southeast Asia, I happened to see such news.  Because since it is news, the credibility is naturally higher than any ghost Stories, spiritual rumors and hearsay, and even the medical profession of the United States to give specific terms, it is obvious that its authenticity and seriousness must not be underestimated!

However, the research and development stopped at the beginning stage. Without any major discoveries, people were still exploring. This horrible sudden death was still happening.  The more the Thai worker moved, the more such cases happened.

More than 20 years ago, I was also interested in "Gong Tau" and asked some experts. However, is it still true that the " Asian immigrants unexpected deaths " has been caused by a Gong Tau? I can't fully believe that it is true, but I can't find any evidence of the opposite side. So is it really a "mystery of the century" that has always existed in my mind!

As a result, until I recently read a research film about "Sleep and Sudden Death", It solved the mystery that I have been wondering for more than 20 years.

As early as 1917, the medical journal of the Philippines had a similar case report, called Bangungut (screaming when sleeping suddenly). In the northeast of Thailand, it is called Lai Tai (transliteration is "Lai Tai", which means the death of sleep).

Thais believe that these young men were sleeping, and their souls were taken away by the widow ghost (transliteration as "fairy wheat").

And the deceased are almost all men who are 20--50 years old and strong. Therefore, many young men are afraid of being taken away by widow ghost, so when they sleep, they dress up as women, usually wearing bright salons and wearing women. Bras, even lipsticks, painted blush, posing as a woman to try to get through the widow ghost, this practice has been more than seven or eighty years of history, and this is the most common situation in northern Thailand.  Other than the "widow ghost" story, some people think that they have been cursed by Gong Tau, so these two arguments entangle the fate of many men, so they often go to the temple to worship, pray for gods to bless, or spend money to ask for sorghum To get rid of bad luck, or to buy some Buddha statues with high prices to keep hanging with them, to avoid being caught by widow ghost or being the victim of Gong Tau by bad people.

In fact, this horrible disease is a genetic disorder with arrhythmia. The deceased are all good end, suddenly screaming in their sleep in the middle of the night, and then keep gasping, about 5-10 minutes will die; it is a family genetic disease, and family inheritance. For the worst case, 30% of the male of the big family were dead for this disease. Especially in northern Thailand, a Thai man later married a Belgian woman and became a naturalist in Belgium. The doctors did detailed research and found that the ECG was abnormal. Later, eight cases were found, and all had the same genes. After the publication, it was named "Brugada syndrome" by the doctor.

This condition can cause the ventricular discharge to be abnormal, causing abnormal heart tremors, unable to deliver blood, and all organs fail at the same time. During the episode or some occasional occasions, there will be abnormal continuous bulging lines on the electrocardiogram, such as "Sandfish Fins" (European doctor's statement) or "Locust-foot" (Thai doctor's statement). it is very obvious abnormal lines, even the common people can Identify it. But this kind of illness has nothing to do with diet or any bad habits. It is just a genetic defect. As for the patients are almost all young men, and most of them are Thais or a few Europeans, it is like a color blind is mostly a male. It is also like "Broad bean disease" unique to Hakka people. You can't eat broad beans, or you will die with blood fusion. That is also a genetic lesion.

Current there is no medicine available for this genetic disorder. It can only be "defibrated" by the implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) installed in the chest. However, "ICD" is too expensive, one for $20,000, not affordable for the poor people in northern Thailand.  Some Europeans with the same problems begin to take such surgery, to avoid sudden death during sleeping.

It is perfect answer! Isn’t it? Otherwise, it really makes people and spiritual phenomenon. During the past 20 years and earlier time, genetic research was still underdeveloped. The medical and scientific circles are completely unsolvable and helpless. Of course, many families, relatives, neighbors will think the death associated with the "spiritual phenomenon". A strong young man could die so suddenly, so bizarre, of course, it is hard not to be scared and ask God or ask for religious blessing.

However, the facts can also prove that since it is a genetic disease on the family's genes, then the religious chanting, religious practice, and religious object of dispelling evil spirits are completely ineffective.

In addition to sincerely wishing to discover a more effective and cheaper cure method for this disease as soon as possible, what I want to say is that a big mystery in my heart, even if it is placed for twenty or thirty years, can only be answered if it is persevering to explore and pay attention. The opportunity, although not for me to solve this mystery, but I am still very happy, but also pay tribute to several doctors who solved the big mystery of the century!

It is great to know the answer, but it is even better that we could rise questions at any time!

I believe that there are so many peculiar phenomena in the world that are quite scary and unexplained at first glance. However, maybe we could not find answer for a while. With the development of science and the more research buy human, we will figure out the truth.

I believe that most of the mysteries will have answers after all, so human knowledge will be more and more advanced, and wisdom will accumulate. This will not end.
 樓主| 發表於 2018-10-30 11:10:18 | 顯示全部樓層
降頭、寡婦鬼、睡眠猝死症

作者:張開基

翻譯員:某君

這個乍聽之下真會令人毛骨悚然的「世紀靈異之謎」,迄今我至少關注了有二十多年,因為連歐美一些醫學界和科學界的專家也大惑不解,而且一直束手無策,別說救助,甚至連成因都完全不知道以至眾說紛紜;

大約三十年前開始,因為國際交通越來越方便,許多東南亞貧窮國家的人民就紛紛前往歐美先進國家去出賣勞力,就是當「外勞」啦!

這些「亞裔外勞」人數越來越多之後,除了帶入了一些特殊的生活習慣,也帶入了一些特殊信仰,甚至特殊的疾病。

其中有一種恐怖致命的病痛,讓歐美的醫院大感驚異,因為他們從來沒有見過這種病例,而且為數不少;

通常這種病患(死者)都是原本好端端,身強體健,沒有任何明顯疾病,也沒有吸毒、嚴重酗酒或其他不良習慣,也不是食物中毒或被人下毒,但是卻同樣都是突然半夜大叫一聲,然後不停喘氣,大約5--10分鐘就會死亡???

這麼短的時間內突然不明原因暴斃,而且是接二連三的不停發生,即使驗屍作任何病理研究也完全沒有頭緒,這些突然神祕暴斃死者其中以泰國人佔大多數,泰國人自己本身的看法;都是認為死者是被人下了降頭,而且是非常嚴重的「索命降頭」,也因此搞得人心惶惶,而美國的醫界則把這種神祕暴斃的病症定了一個新名詞---『亞裔移民睡眠猝死症』!

也大約是之後不久,因為那時我正對各種靈異現象十分著迷,在找尋東南亞「降頭術」的資料時,偶然看到這樣的新聞,因為既然是新聞,可信度自然高過什麼鬼故事、靈異傳聞和道聽途說,而且連美國醫界都給予醫學上的特定名詞,可見其真實性和嚴重性必然不可小覷!

但是,後來研究發展也就止於「原地踏步」的階段,沒有任何重大發現,也還是一樣的無解?而這種恐怖的暴斃事件卻仍然不停地在發生,加上隨著泰勞外移越多,這種事件也跟著就越多------------

在二十多年前,我對「降頭」也有興趣,並且求教過一些專家,但是,對於『亞裔移民睡眠猝死症』是否真的是被下了降頭術所致,仍然存疑?不能完全相信為真,卻也找不到任何反證足以了解事實真相。所以真的是一直存在心中的一個「世紀靈異之謎」???

結果,直到我最近看了一個談「睡眠猝死症」的研究影片,竟然讓我疑惑快20多年的這個謎團,終於得到解答;

『-------早在1917年菲律賓的醫學雜誌已有類似病例報導,稱之為Bangungut(睡眠猝死時尖叫)。在泰國東北部稱之為Lai  Tai(音譯為「萊泰」,意指睡眠之死),認為這些男青年是在睡覺時,他的靈魂被寡婦鬼(音譯為「俾媚麥」)帶走的,而且死者幾乎都是20--50歲身強體健的男子,因此,許多男青年為了怕被寡婦鬼抓走,所以睡覺時男扮女裝,通常會穿上鮮艷的沙龍,戴女性胸罩,甚至塗唇膏畫腮紅,假扮成女人來企圖瞞過寡婦鬼,這種做法已經有七、八十年以上的歷史,而且泰國北部這種情形最多,在泰國被當成「寡婦鬼」作祟之外,或者也有人認為是被人下了降頭,所以,這兩種說法交纏著許多男子的命運,也因此他們經常會去廟宇膜拜,祈求神祇庇佑,或者花錢請高僧誦經作法來驅除厄運,或者花高價買一些佛像辟邪飾物隨身配掛,避免被寡婦鬼找上或被歹人下降頭陷害。---

其實,這個恐怖病症是一種心律不整的基因病變。死者都是原本好端端,突然半夜在睡夢中大叫一聲,然後不停喘氣,大約5--10分鐘就會死亡;那是一種家族基因病變,並且是家族遺傳,最高有整個家族3成男丁這樣不明不白的猝死。尤其在泰國北部,後來一位泰國人娶了比利時女子,入籍比利時,也這樣猝死。醫生追根究底的研究,發現心電圖異常,後來又陸續找到8個病例,都有相同基因。發表後就以這位醫生的名字命名為「布魯格達症候群」。

這種病症會使得心室放電不正常,引發心臟不正常顫動,無法輸送血液出去,所有器官同時衰竭。在發作或某些偶然間,心電圖上會出現所謂「沙魚鰭」(歐洲醫生說法)或「蚱蜢後腳」(泰國醫生的說法)的異常連續凸起線條,非常明顯的異常線條,連一般人都可以分辨出來。但是這種病症跟飲食還是什麼不良嗜好都無關,就只是單純基因缺陷。至於患者幾乎全是青壯年男人,又大半是泰國人或少數歐洲人,那就像色盲多是男人一樣。也好像客家人特有的「蠶豆症」,不能吃蠶豆,否則會融血死亡。那也是基因病變。

這種基因病症目前還沒藥醫,只能靠裝置在胸腔內的心律調節器(英文簡稱ICD)在發病時「去顫」, 但是,「ICD」太貴,一具要2萬美元,不是貧窮的泰北民眾人人負擔得起的,倒是一些有相同毛病的歐洲人開始接受這種手術,以免在睡眠中突然發作猝死而枉送一命。』

太完美的解答了!不是嗎?不然真的會讓人和靈異聯想在一起?在二十多年以及更早以前的年代,基因研究還不發達,醫學界和科學界都完全無解也束手無策之時,當然會讓許多死者家屬、親友、鄰里和恐怖的「靈異現象」聯想到一起,而且一個健壯的年輕大男人會死得這麼突然,這麼離奇,當然很難不讓人恐懼萬分以至求神問卜,尋求宗教上的庇佑。

不過,事實也能證明,既然是家族基因上的遺傳病變,那麼,任何宗教的誦經作法以及辟邪之物都是完全無效的;

除了衷心期望這種病症可以早日找尋更有效更低廉的治癒方式,我想說的是;一個心中的大謎即使擺放了二、三十年,只要鍥而不捨的去探究和關注,還是有獲得解答的機會,雖然不是我解開這個謎,但是,我還是一樣高興,也為幾位解開世紀大謎團的醫生致敬!

能知道解答真好,但是,心中隨時能提出疑問更好!

相信這世界上還有許許多多這種乍看之下相當恐怖離奇又無法解釋的靈異現象,但是,無解只是暫時的,隨著科學發達和人類追根究底的研究,終究會找出事實真相的。

我相信大多數的謎終究會有答案的,所以人類的知識會越來越進步,智慧也越來越累積,這不會有止境的。

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表