天地自然人

找回密碼
 立即註冊
查看: 104|回復: 1

Religions, how many crimes are committed in your name! 宗教!多少罪惡假汝之名行之?

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2018-10-5 10:43:51 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 赫生童子 於 2018-10-6 13:30 編輯

Religions, how many crimes are committed in your name!

Author :
Chang Kai-Chi

In 2006, I was visiting Eastern Europe, seeing a lot of beautiful scenery, there were many beautiful memories and many new inspiring ideas. However, there were also some regrets and some unpleasantness---good or bad. It just my personal feelings.

In Prague, we visited St. Vitus Cathedral/Katedrala Sv. Vita, a cathedral that took 700 years to build.

In fact, I have been to Europe several times. I have seen many famous cathedrals. I am not particularly interested in churches. The "St. Vitus Church" is not tall and majestic, and the black appearance is not particularly beautiful. The carving is just so so.

Anyway, it is part of the itinerary arranged by the travel agency. I didn’t particularly like or dislike it. I was just walking around and looking around with other visitors. At that time, I just wanted to take a few photos of the colorful "inlaid painted glass windows".  There are too many experiences in such famous churches or large museums and art galleries. I understood that some places allow tourists take pictures outside, but photography are strictly forbidden inside.

(Note: The purpose of cameras forbidden to protect the arts. There are many monuments or works of art, especially paintings, which are very sensitive to light, especially intense light, such as camera flash. There are so many tourists every day. If photograph is not prohibited, the camera flash will soon cause the artwork to age out. So, some sites allow tourists take picture without flash, and some sites just forbid the use of camera to avoid intentional or inadvertent use of the flash.)

Before entered the St. Vitus Church, I double checked with the local guide, and she firmly told me it is fine to take picture in side of the church.

After got into the church, I took a panoramic view of the front. When I started to shoot a stained-glass window on the side, A man with black jacket, holding a walkie-talkie, rushed to me and blocked in front of me. He spoke in stiff English, “YOU, NO CAMERA”. It is so unfriendly, “Please don’t take photo” is much politer.

However, at that time, there were many people taking pictures. I am not the only one, why did he watch on me and blind to others?

What is more, after that, he treated me like a thief. While staring at me, in walkie-talkie he informed all other staff pay attention to me.

Later, after the Taiwanese tourist team lead talked to church staff, he figured it out that visitor need pay 30 koruna to take picture. (In fact, 30 koruna is not that much, about 40-50 Taiwan dollar)

I don't know if the local guide has not figured it out, or intentionally want to save this little money for us. Anyway, without paying this "photographing fee" in advance, it caused such misunderstandings and unhappiness.

However, the glittering flashes in the entire church, and the "black jack guy" were moving through the crowd. Those guys in black jacket printed with white Czech letters on the back, which is probably the meaning of "preservation", holding the walkie-talkie and looking around, was trying to find people taking picture without paying money.

This strange scene makes me feel very disgusting! Disgusting with this church and this religion!

I put on the lens cover and completely lost the interest to take picture. I didn't want to pay to continue taking pictures. I didn’t care about that few dollars. Why did I want to save that little money?

In the past, in these sites where photographs were strictly forbidden, especially in some large art galleries and museums, I not only obeyed the regulations myself, but also despised the bad behaviors of "sneak shots", especially the use of flashlights. Because I like art and know these protections for the art is very important.

St. Vitus Church is a totally different case. The purpose of cameras forbidden is not to protect the artworks, but to collect money. as long as you paid 4 to 50 koruna, you could take picture with flash, without consideration of protection of artwork.

Then a sacred hall, there are a bunch of black-jack guys like the German secret police or the Russian KGB, who are actively/unfriendly look for “sneak shots”. What kind of church is this? What kind of religion is it?

“It's no wonder that you could buy vouchers with money during the Middle Ages.” This is what I told other members, Although I know that there are several devout believers in the tourist group.

If the purpose to forbid photograph is to protect the artwork, I will really appreciate such effort!

However, if you pay, you can use the flash to make a big shot. You can't take pictures without paying!

However, if you pay, you can use the flash to make a big shot. You can't take pictures without paying! This is so similar to indulgences.  If you have money, you can buy indulgences for heaven. If you don’t have the money to buy it, you can only go to hell.

Comparing these two things, it seems that I am a bit too much!

Think about it. Isn’t it the same in a symbolic sense? How much compassion was needed to be voluntarily crucified to bear the sins of all mankind? Just for the 50 Taiwan dollar, why does a sacred religious temple become so different?

Looking the golden altar and the sacred altar, it just made me feel sick! Many of the great temples in Taiwan are just the same. By using sweet words, Religions swindled the hard-earned money to build these great temples.

Can the truth be found only in the golden temple?
I hope someone knows Czech could translate this article and post it on some Czech websites.

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

樓主| 發表於 2018-10-5 10:47:24 | 顯示全部樓層
宗教!多少罪惡假汝之名行之?

作者:張開基

翻譯員:某君

2006年這次東歐旅遊,看了不少美景,留下許多美好的回憶,啟發不少新的構想,但是,也有些許的遺憾,有些不快----不論好壞,總是個人的感受;

在布拉格,參觀了一間號稱建造了700年才蓋好的大教堂---「聖維特教堂」(St Vitus Cathedral/Katedrala Sv. Vita)

其實曾去過歐洲好幾次,看過的著名大教堂許許多多,對於教堂並不特別興趣濃厚,而「聖維特教堂」既不高大雄偉,外觀黑呼呼的也不特別好看,雕鏤也同樣馬馬虎虎而已----
反正是旅行社安排的行程,沒有特別喜歡或厭惡,只是抱著走馬看花的心態隨著大家一起進入,當時,我只是想拍幾張色彩繽紛的「鑲嵌彩繪玻璃窗」照片就OK了,但是,進出這類有名教堂或大博物館、美術館經驗太多,知道有些地方只可以拍攝外觀,內部是嚴禁照相、攝影的。

(註:嚴禁照相的用意是對的,因為有許多古跡或者藝術品,尤其是畫作,是非常害怕「光害」的,何況是閃光燈的超亮光?如果不禁止照相,每天這麼多觀光客,人手一台相機,你閃我閃,很快就會造成藝術品「超齡」老化。所以有些地點會同意不使用閃光燈的拍照,有些地點則是為了避免有人故意或一時疏忽而使用了閃光燈,因而乾脆一律禁止照相、攝影。)

進入「聖維特教堂」前,我特別問了當地的「地陪」,她肯定的告訴我;裡面可以照相,沒問題!

所以進入之後,我先拍了張正面的全景,當我開始要拍側面一扇彩繪玻璃窗時,突然衝過來一個穿著黑色夾克,手持無線對講機的男子,擋在我面前;一幅臭臉用生澀錯誤的英語非常不友善的對我說:「YOU!NO  CAMERA!」(應該說:please!don't photo!至少比較禮貌些)

可是這時教堂中明明就是閃光燈此起彼落,大家拼命的拍個不停,為什麼他視若無睹,偏偏不準我拍呢?

更扯的是,之後他就像盯小偷或扒手一樣的,用無線對講機通知其他同樣穿著的「工作人員」指著我-----

後來台灣領隊發現了,就去問了教堂人員才知道;原來在這間教堂裡面拍照是要付錢的,其實也只要30克朗(合台幣大約40—50元而已)

不知道是當地華人地陪沒弄清楚,還是「好意」想為我們省這點小錢,所以沒有事先付這筆「拍照費」,才會造成這樣的誤會與不快。

但是,看到整個教堂中閃光燈的閃閃熠熠,以及那些穿梭在人群中的「黑衣人」,黑色夾克背後印著白色的捷克文,大概是「保全」的意思,手執對講機,眼睛四處搜尋未付錢就拍照的「偷拍客」-------

這麼奇特的景象,讓我只覺得非常噁心!對這間教堂和這個宗教一起噁心!

我蓋上鏡頭蓋,完全失去再拍照的興緻,也一點不想去付錢繼續拍照,我那會在乎那幾十塊錢呢?又怎麼會想要故意佔這點便宜呢?

以往甚至只要是嚴禁拍照的地點,特別是一些大美術館、博物館,我不但自己遵守規定,甚至也不屑那些「偷拍客」尤其是使用閃光燈的惡劣行為,那是因為我自己喜歡藝術,知道保護藝術品的重要性。

但是,在「聖維特教堂」裡,我看到「不準拍照」的用意不是為了保護藝術品,而是因為沒有付「拍照費」,因此只要付了區區4—50塊錢,就可以使用閃光燈大拍特拍,完全不用顧慮破壞藝術品的問題。

然後一個神聖的殿堂,有一堆像德國祕密警察或者俄國KGB的黑衣人在那裡有如兇神惡煞一般的四處抓未付錢的「偷拍客」。這是一間什麼樣的教堂?又是一個什麼樣的宗教呢?

『難怪中古世紀可以用錢買到赦罪券!』

這是我對其他團員說出的感受!雖然我明知道團員裡有好幾位是虔誠的教徒!

如果是基於保護藝術品或古跡,嚴禁拍照的用意,我舉雙手贊成!但是,如果付費就可以任意使用閃光燈大拍特拍,不付錢就不能拍照!那跟有錢就能買赦罪券上天堂,沒錢買的只能下地獄,無法赦罪好像差不多啊?

以此相較起來,好像我有點誇張了!

但是,好好細想一下;在象徵性意義上不是相同的嗎?自願被釘在十字架上,以承擔全人類的罪愆,需要多大的慈悲心呢?為什麼只為了區區50元新台幣,一個表面神聖的宗教殿堂就會變得如此背道而馳的面目全非呢?

看到那種金碧輝煌、雕樑畫棟的聖壇,只是讓我倍感噁心而已!而台灣許多大廟不也一樣;是用多少宗教甜言蜜語誆騙而來的血汗錢堆砌出來的呢?

只有在金堆玉砌的聖殿中才能找到真理嗎?

(我希望有人懂捷克文的,可以將這篇文章翻譯之後貼在捷克一些網站上)

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表